Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just starting out with this blog 'thang'.....

Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. And in the midst of it all you laugh, cry, rage and celebrate.



This blog is an outlet for the thoughts and feelings that seem to dwell in my heart and mind, while raising my four boys.

The Life, Love and Laughter I refer to is the road of life that my family is constantly traveling...the love relationships of being a child of God, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, etc...and the humor it takes to get through it all in one piece.


As I move forward down this road, I carry a massive load of humor and humility as it's the key to surviving the first 18 years of our children's lives.

"Of course I'd like to be the ideal Mom but I'm too busy raising my kids"

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hooo! Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait!!! I know I'm going to love what you write here!
    Muuaahh!!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete